Thursday 1 February 2018

God's Love

Bible Text: Isaiah 49:15-16

Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you! See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands.  Always in my mind is a picture of Jerusalem’s walls in ruins.

Trying to understand the Love that God has towards us is likened to the attempt of fully describing who God is. It is an impossible task.
God is indescribable and so is his Love towards us.

God has us engraved in the palm of his hands. We are not a thought that flashes in his mind but we are forever in his heart. 

How then should our hearts be troubled. Our names are written in the palm of the hands of the Most High God. There is no fear in love ( 1 John 4:18)

When we fix our eyes on JESUS we are able to experience this love. This Love leaves no room for fears and doubts. In all things this love is an anchor to our souls. God's love drowns us in peace, joy, hope and makes us unshakeable.



Safe and Secure is our soul in the hands of the MAKER OF THE UNIVERSE




Prayer: Lord Jesus, I commit my life in your hands. Oh Your Love is better than Life. Let me experience this Love each and everyday of my life.

And unto Him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all that we could ever ask or think, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever.




Amen!





No comments:

Post a Comment